Friday, May 29, 2009

Still in Hospital

So Lilia is still is hospital, almost 2 weeks now. We have started her feeds now, slowly but getting the same amount throughout the whole day. She was on TPN through the IV, which she hasn't been on in a long time. Since she was an infant.
We still dont have the type of salmonella, but at this point shes already being treated for antibitotics for 9 days i think so no matter what it turns out to be shes probably just about done the antibitoics anyways.
hopefully her gut can toelrate the food, and then hopefully she can come home. Since right now our time off is unpaid...which is very hard on us.

It turned out that i DONT have salmonella, I was in the hospital for 2 days myself and they thought I had meninigits...after a LP and a bunch of other tests it was ruled out and I was sent home. it was not a fun time though, I am starting to feel better now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment