Saturday, May 30, 2009

Home again!!!

So Lilia was released this afternoon, and the other 2 kids came back this evening from the grandparents house. So me and lilia had some alone time, she had a bath and i removed about 10 bandaids from her poor little toes and fingers.

its a little sad i dont have any pics of this hospital visit, I couldnt find the camera..although i did get a few shots on my phone. But they arnt very good.

We then went for a little walk, and got caught in a sudden downpour...ugh I feel like the worst mom ever. But she didnt get too wet actually..it was mostly me, and i warmed her up quickly when we got home.

So her feeds are still ebing run slow, they take about 2 hours each instead of 1. However we are slowly weaning her back to blois feeds and she should be back to her normal feeding schdeule by monday. If all goes well then tuesday we will slwoly be switching her formula from the good start baby formula, to a toddler tube feedding subblment instead. It was time for the change..she couldnt get enough nutrients at her age from the formula anymore.

Lilia also cant walk right now, which is very sad to see. She cant stand for more then a second before falling over...I want to get PT involved to help us, becuase I dont really know how to get her back walking. I know its becuase shes weak from losing so much weight, and also from being in bed for 2 weeks...3 weeks really since she was so sick at home for that week before she was even admitted.

Anyways though she is so much happier to be at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment