Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dear Angel

I know your probably looking down on us from up above, a child who probably should of been about 3 years old now. you could of been a little boy or girl who Lilia would of went to school with and played with. You probably would of liked cars, and dolls just like my little one does, maybe playing with your sister and kissing your brother good night too.
Your time was cut way too short, I dont ever take the joy in a persons death, espeically a baby's. I feel for your family for the day that I rejoice in is the day your parents cry the most. I hold them tight in my prayers every night..but especially this night. I wonder how they got the news that their little one was gone, I wonder how they had the courage to make the descion that they did.
Just know that you didnt die in vain, you saved my little girls life and probably many others as well. I thank your parents for deciding to give us their most prized "possesion" their baby's heart. Because of them Lilia can smile and play, kiss us goodnight and because of them I dont cry on this day. You know she hasnt had it easy and probably never will, but I feel your prescence near her and I bet your holding her hand through everything and wiping away her tears.
Every time I feel her heart beating I think of you and whisper a small prayer of thanks.
We will never forget you, you live on inside my daughter and I know she will make you proud. Untill the day I can hug you close and say thank you in "person" I hope this letter will be enough to know that we will never forget the angel who saved our lives. Rest in Peace little one.

2 comments:

  1. This made me cry... I have never taken the time to read your blog but today I'm glad I chose to open the link. I had no idea how much your family had been through in such a short period of time. Your daughter is truly a blessing, an angel, a miracle. It takes a special kind of strength to be able to endure this kind of ordeal... I admire you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i never realized somone actually wrote a comment :) sorry for the delay, but it means a lot.

      Delete