Thursday, March 3, 2011

Liver issues

So now we might be dealing with some sort of liver issue. Apparently her enzymes are high (i think thats right) and it was seen to be normal for how sick she was the last couple weeks but since shes been better they have gotten worse. Which doesn't make a lot of sense to me. and has her doctor concerned. So next week (tues) we have to go for MORE blood work (poor kid, todays blood work was a friggen nightmare to get) to see whats up.

untill then we are to stop her high cal formula and give her an extra can of the normal stuff in a day to try and get her weight back up (she hasnt gained a thing back since she's been home).

apparently the liver issue is also why her poops have been white.

really if its not one thing with her its another.

2 comments:

  1. Blah, always something, isn't it? Hugs Jen, I hope Tuesday's bloodwork comes back with something positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Lilia is an amazing, courageous strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, 12 diagnosis and developmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete